Key Account Executive / Senior Key Account Executive
- Assist Manager on managing the assigned key accounts
- Plan and execute trade promotion and sales activities to achieve sales target
- Work closely with Marketing and internal parties on promotion and product launches
- Arrange documents and make presentation to Key Accounts for our marketing strategy, marketing plan, etc.
- Assist in Key Accounts in-store promotion execution
- Responsible for updating Key Accounts database and generating sales report
- Prepare documents, sales materials for execution of sales activities
- Assist in planning & forecast, as well as other ad-hoc projects
- Associate Degree or Higher Diploma in Business, Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 1-2 years sales and marketing experience with knowledge of key account management / key channels structure
- Excellent selling, interpersonal, negotiation, problem solving, and communication skills
- Strong in analytical skills
- Presentation & PC skills and proposal documents creation
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Cantonese
- Fresh graduate is also welcome
- Assist team heads to formulate and implement marketing campaigns thru online & offline channels
- Develop and execute effective marketing strategies, campaigns, online/offline marketing programs to achieve business objectives, drive lead generation and enhance brands awareness & positioning
- Manage online marketing platforms such as eCommerce website and Social Media channels (FB, IG, and Youtube) to ensure up-to-date and trendy information
- Produce engaging content for websites and marketing channels including articles, photos, images, and social media feeds
- Handle customers’ enquiries and service relevant customer comments on social media channels and respond accordingly
- Familiarize with marketing trend, competitor analysis and consumer insight findings
- Working closely with internal & external parties for system development and implementation
- Assist ad-hoc projects and assignments
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communication, PR or related disciplines
- 1 – 2 years relevant experience in marketing / PR in Retail/FMCG
- Excellent command in written & spoken Chinese and English
- Good interpersonal and communication skill with pleasant and outgoing personality
- A good team player, proactive, self-motivated and well-organized
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Familiar in using Photoshop, Illustrator and other digital drawing is an advantage
- Fresh graduate is also welcome
Quality Control Technician (Microbial Testing)
- High Diploma or above in Biology, Microbiology, Food Science or related disciplines;
- 1 year of relevant working experience is preferred but not required; fresh graduates will be considered;
- Good command of English;
- Hardworking, Self-motivated and able to work under pressure;
- Willing to work overtime;
- Knowledge of PIC/s GMP and ISO17025 or other quality system would be an advantage.
- Conduct the microbial testing of pharmaceutical products and raw material;
- Conduct routine environmental monitoring, purified water system and compressed air system testing;
- Prepare the testing report and GMP documents;
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned by manager.
Interested parties please send CV and expected salary to Jobs@apc.com.hk for interview.
If you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact Mr. Wan at 24970311(Ext.823).
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.